Friday, June 3, 2011

Welcome

I decided to start blogging since I see all of these wonderful recipe ideas in other blogs. I'm not sure how long I will stick with this. I mainly try to find recipes that won't force me to buy bigger pants, or feel too guilty. But unfortunately I have a soft spot for sweet spots. I also have an addiction to bread.

So who am I? Without getting too personal, I am a 22 year old college student studying to be a teacher for special needs children. I have a deep love for the Lord and my family. When I'm not in school or cooking I can be found crocheting, sewing, or gardening. I've recently really started taking care of my body by losing a few pounds (still in the process of losing more), exercising daily, and really thinking about the food I am consuming. I'm also an animal lover and a lover of all things colorful (especially fresh flowers!). Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment